3.1 Research and Development Support
For the Customs and Border Protection (CBP) DHS:
- Modernize and improve the CBP enterprise architecture by applying IT components that enhance accomplishment of the CBP mission.
- Conduct research on IT emerging technologies and demonstrate how these solutions can assist in the collaboration and sharing of IT within CBP.
For the Social Security Administration (SSA):
- Provide amplification and endorsement of the Deputy Commissioner for Systems "Measurable Goals".
- Provide advice and support in the adoption of industry-standard measurement techniques.
For the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Consolidated Application Integration (CAI) project:
- Established DIA's first centralized Operations and Maintenance (O&M) laboratory support for more than 30 complex and diverse software applications.
- Implemented 3 distinct lab environments to support parallel application problem resolution, baseline version release, C&A, and O&M.
- Managed a large number of heterogeneous information systems and incorporated CMMI® 2 processes to ensure smooth operation of the lab environment.
- Integrated and tested multi-vendor software and hardware.