3.12 Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT) Support
For CBP/DHS projects - TECS: provide security integration and testing, including security design and analysis, certification and accreditation, and security test and reports.
For the US MarshalService Project 30 project:
- Responsible for maintaining the current System Security Authorization Agreement (SSAA) and current and new site C&A.
- Provide information assurance support, validate and audit system/network activities/issues, and maintain personnel security and physical security logs. Support all Project 30 security requirements and provide solutions to meet the changes due to new security requirements or government policies.
For the NASA/UNITeS project:
- Provide database management systems support, COTS application implementation, and computer system operation.
- Perform system administration and security such as program, data, and systems access (physical and logical).
For various Government agencies:
- Provide extensive information assurance services including identity management, digital credentials, and security management and compliance.
- One example, the Human Machine Interface (HMI) standard was developed for DOD under the Information Assurance Mission Attainment Contract.
- Another example, security training was conducted for the DHS Enterprise Records Management System users.
Within the Government, provide information assurance work for the Departments of Commerce (DOC), Defense (DOD), Health and Human Services (DHHS), Homeland Security (DHS), and Veterans Affairs (VA); and the General Services Administration (GSA).