3.2 Engineering, System Engineering, and Process Engineering Support
For CBP/DHS: design, develop, and maintain the agency's primary law enforcement system, the Treasury Enforcement Communications System (TECS), and the commercial system, the Automated Commercial System (ACS) since 1988.
For CBP/DHS: provide subject matter experts on "virtual teams" during network outages and root cause analysis discussions.
- Provided software design and development, and database administration. CAP provides a new system to analyze and report revenue from taxpayer accounts and return data including Federal Financial Management Improvement Act-compliant custodial federal financial management reports.
- Wrote custom applications in C and SQL that process and populate taxpayer data in DB2 tables (data warehouse), and ultimately feed into the IRS General Ledger System and provide Oracle/Sun E10000 data mart capabilities.
For the Navy Systems Support Group (NSSG) project:
- Provide analyses and programming of functional enhancements, IT defect corrections, and performance improvements in the PSS, AIM, and AIMXp applications.
- Provide advanced knowledge of Delphi programming and working knowledge of major UNIX kernels, SQL Server, and Oracle.
For the Navy Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Navy's Enterprise Maintenance Automated Information System (NEMAIS) project: NEMAIS replaces aging maintenance information systems with new integrated software, modernizing Navy maintenance business processes and information systems.
- Implemented the Data Migration Plan.
- Understood the Data Mapping documents between legacy systems and the ERP solution, coordinated with legacy SMEs in data mapping NAVSEA legacy systems, and coordinated closely with functional SAP Consultants.
- Provided data conversion analysis including trouble-shooting, design, and implementation; conducted data loads and alerted the Data Migration lead on the day-to-day project matters/issues requiring decision.