3.6 Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
For CBP/DHS TECS and ACS projects:
- Since 1988, design, develop, and maintain the agency's primary law enforcement system and commercial system, respectively.
- Perform requirements definition/solicitation, documentation of user identified problem and enhancements, feasibility studies.
- Perform system analysis and evaluation of the data requirements related to the processing functions and information requirements; system design and database design specification in close coordination with technical staff.
- Perform programming of all items contained in the Program Specifications developed in conjunction with the user community.
For the CBP/DHS eCP project:
- Leverage over two decades of experience with the commercial (ACS) and enforcement (TECS/SEACATS) systems to provide much-needed domain knowledge to the various eCP teams.
- Provide expertise in many of the technical and functional areas such as SAP R/3, WebSphere, Oracle, Informatica, and Java.
For the Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS) DHS Electronic Filing (E-Filing) project:
- Provide program management, systems design, and development.
- Develop all SDLC deliverables for the E-Filing system.
- Define the technical and functional requirements (Functional Requirements Document, Interface Control Document, System Workload Analysis Questionnaire, Business Case Risk Analysis).
For the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA):
- Provide project management, Defense Finance Accounting System (DFAS) interface maintenance, and PeoplePlus system operational support.
- Assist EPA with supporting its current implementation of the PeoplePlus system, including Payroll / Time & Labor functional and technical support, development and refinement of the business processes which surround the PeoplePlus system, and communicating these processes to system users.
For the US Navy Convergence project:
- Support program's mission to reinvent and standardize Navy business processes for acquisition, financial, and logistics operations.
- Provide systems integration in the SAP Material Management planning area.
- Collaborate with the Navy consultants and employees on SAP functionality, supporting meetings where requirements are discussed.
- Provide development and testing.