Three years of experience providing professional support service: Since its creation with the passage of the Homeland Security Act by Congress in November 2002, B&A has supported DHS in securing borders, facilitating trade and travel, and enforcing regulations by modernizing, enhancing, and providing operations and maintenance and Agile transformation services to its many mission-critical systems.
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Office of Strategic Communications and Public Affairs: Enterprise Common Ideation Platform.
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Cargo Systems Program Directorate (CSPD): Cargo Systems Application Development and Operations and Maintenance Support
- Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD), Technical Integration Division (TID): Technical Services and Program Management Support
- Customs and Border Protection, Office of Information & Technology (OIT): Enterprise Program Management Office (e-PMO) Services
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), Risk and Fraud Support Service: Business Support Services
Under DHS EAGLE II, the B&A Team provides the full range of IT services, technical and management expertise, and solution-related enabling products under Functional Category 1 â€“ Service Delivery, to meet the mission needs of the DHS. The services include:
- Design, Development, Implementation, and Integration: Any and all phases of system design and development through deployment to ensure DHS IT solutions will enable users to meet mission goals and objectives. These efforts include the full range of infrastructure engineering design, development, implementation and integration, including, but not limited to, concept development, planning, requirements definition and analysis, systems design and development, integration, implementation, deployment, connectivity, wiring and cabling.
- Software Design and Development: Any and all phases of software design and development including deployment to ensure DHS applications and databases will enable users to meet mission goals and objectives. These efforts include the full range of software design, development, implementation and integration, including, but not limited to, concept development, planning, requirements definition and analysis, software design and development, coding and testing, production, deployment, implementation, integration, and software application maintenance.
- Operations and Maintenance: Any and all operations and maintenance (O&M) solutions, processes, and procedures necessary to sustain systems within the DHS Enterprise at the highest levels of service and availability consistent with cost, schedule, and performance objectives. These solutions may be required across the DHS Infrastructure, to include, but not limited to, the following operational areas: Help Desk and Field Support Services (e.g., Desk-side support and LAN Administration), Network and Security Operations, and Collaboration Services (e.g., E-mail, Voice, Video Services, Wiring and Cable). This requirement includes the full range of O&M solutions, from maintaining and upgrading individual pieces of hardware and software to full managed service solutions.