The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions (EAGLE) II is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) task order contract that provides a full range of IT capabilities/solutions and emerging technologies for use by all DHS agencies.
- Contract Number: HSHQDC-14-D-E2034
- Clients: DHS agencies
- Contract Period of Performance: 23 May 2007 through 22 May 2019
- Five-Year Base: 5/9/2014 – 5/8/2019
- Two-Year Option Period: 5/9/2019 – 5/8/2021
- Task Order Period of Performance: The performance periods will be specified in the task orders and may include option periods which extend the task order up to twelve (12) months beyond the expiration date of the contract.
- Place of Performance: CONUS and OCONUS
- Available Order Types: Cost Reimbursement, Time-and-Materials, Labor Hour, Firm Fixed Price
- DHS EAGLE II Website: www.dhs.gov/eagle-ii/
EAGLE II Program Manager
8300 Greensboro Drive, Suite 900
McLean, VA 22102